BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Oct 29, 2009

Sidi Sidi Sidi

Well,, today at school I stayed back till 4... Me, feenaz, mira and adriana.. We talked about stuff and yada yada yada.. bla bla bla..

Oh yea,, About this guy.. His name is Sidi Muhammad Yussof ..
Let me tell ya sumthings about him..
# His weird
# His short and fat
# He hates girls.. And I really mean hate !!
# He totally gross..
# His kinda racist..
# His a "budak asrama"
# His "kuat agama"
# I hate him..

So here's how it goes.

Yesterday,,Me and My friends were playing truth or dare .. So.. It was my turn and I obviously choose dare.. ( And may I say Im up for it).. Sooo.. My friends dared me to go to Sidi and say to him that I like him.. I was like..

" Why are you guys doing this to me.. i dont wanna say that.. That's sooooo damn gross.."

And they we're like

" You wanna play this game.. Just do it and it will all be over"

So I was like

"ok" ):

So.. i went up to him and said.. " Sidi,, dis is only a dare.. And i dont really mean it.." and then I said.. " Sidi,, I like you soooo much".. BAHAHAH!!! So he gave me the wats wrong wit dis girl look.. He never saw that coming.. heh..

Soo today.. I found out that he told almost every "budak asrama" dudes.. That is soo vain!! It's just a dare for god sake.. Nothing else.. What a freak..

Dats all.. BYEEEEE..

0 wat do you think ??: