BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Oct 30, 2009

Me chatting with NOEL!! AAAHH!!

Here how it goes.. There's this hott chinese twins at school.. Thier names are Noel and Nicholas.. Me and some freinds like Nicholas.. But some like Noel.. well.. actually mostly Noel.. Iwas playing Facebook.. and Noel was online.. so.. I decided to chat wih him.. and this is wat happen..

Me :
hello??
Noel :
u are??
Me :
im from 1G.. heh
Noel : And..? Hi~

And then..we talked about Putri.. No FAIR!! Bla bla bla yada yada yada.. After that !!

Me: 2 people likes you.. wait.. more than 2..
Noel: LOL~OMG~ @@
Me: happy laa got admirer's
Noel:Not really.. Neutral..
Me: ouhh.. okayy..
Noel: yups
Me:you noe.. Putri freaks out every time u say hi to her..
Noel: LOL~ she's cute.. I like saying hi to her..

I was like soooo damn jealous that time soo i changed subject.. I was like..

Me: gosh.. you guys are damn CUTE .. haha

And then,, he said sumting that nearly gave me a heart attack !! he said

Noel: Thanks ! Ur pretty too.. BTW..Nice hair colour

OMGeee.. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH !!!!!! so.. i was like relax Karissa.. relax..
so.. I just kept my cool and said..

Me: Thanks.. natural.. my father's a redhead..
Noel:American ??
Me: Nah.. british..
Noel: LOL
Me : serious.. Im half malay and half british.. just look at my name..

And then suddenly he didnt reply for like 6-7 min.. Kinda weird so i just..

Me: hellooooooo??
Noooooooooooel??
Noel: LOL,, sorry. was away..
Me: oohh.. watca brother duin' ??
Noel: in my room.. counting money..

And bla bla bla bla.. So.. I was getting sleepy so i said to him..

Me: emm.. K laa.. wanna sleep..
Noel: K,, nitez~~ Sweet dreams =3
Me: Bye .. OMGeee.. take care..
Noel: OMGee?? Dats not a kiss btw..
Me: I know I know.. LOL.. KYAA!!

And it ended like that.. WAHHH.. I cant believe I chatted with him.. Im soooo happy rite now..






0 wat do you think ??: