BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Nov 4, 2009

GAHHH !!

Nasha is soo stupid.. She got busted by Mr Tan for flying.. Hahaha.. But that's all kinda over now.. I think.. jaksdajsasjvdIDONTREALLYCAREkjbdicbs... heeee..

Soo.. school is same-o-boring as usual.. BTW.. I have final exam this week.. but i dont really effin' care.. emm.. I chatted with dis guy named Sinan.. His 34 years old.. He's a goth person and like rock metal kinda music.. But the thing is.. He's a chemistry teacher !! Dats sooo damn weird.. Imagine your guy teacher wearing eyeliner at school.. BAHAHAHA!!

Oh yea,, I hate gay-bear also known as Beruang Homo.. well.. Because he called me fat.. Gosh I wanna kill him in a brutal way.. Like..

" Stab his heart then, take out his brain and explode it.. Let is be shreded into little tiny pieces.. Muahahahaha !! "

Okayy.. other thing is.. Im going to the Comic Fiesta on December at Sunway Piramid.. Im going with Feenaz , Ila , Hafiz, Kakak Feenaz and Haikal.. heeee.. I cant wait !!! Taking pictures with cute guys wearing costumes.. hahaha..

I guess dats all for now..

BTW : I hate gay bear/ beruang homo.. eeeeeeeww.. I hope Adrianna doesnt get his gay-bear inffection !!

0 wat do you think ??: