BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Oct 28, 2009

I didnt go to school..

*smiling like really really big right now*

well cuz I didnt go to school today !! (:

Yesterday me, Kimi and my mum went to see the doktor.. And the doctor was nice enough to give a MC.. WOO HOO !!

Soo..
what else eh ??

I visited this website.. the site is www.vampirefreaks.com . Its awesome there.. So i sign up there and became a member.. Even though the site is actually for goth people. I sign up anyway... The people there was damn nice.. And most of all i got the vampire freaks sticker!
Boo Yaah..
the sticker means that I'am not a poser.. Cuz people always steal emo pictures from that site.. Pretending to be who they are not.. That is soooo pathetic ..

Okie Okie Okie..
Dats all Im gona write for today..

BYEEE !!!

P/S : My exam is next week !! next week !! Blaaaaaah..

0 wat do you think ??: