BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Nov 21, 2009

-WOOOOSSSHHH-


-____-

I'm bored.. blaagghh

Currently listening to songs..

1. TiK ToK by Ke$ha
2. Remember December by Demi Lovato
3. Brick by Boring Brick by Paramore
4.Through My Window by Bunkface
5. Fireflies by Owl City

Hahaha,, Awesome..

So,, yesterday night was weird..
I was like soooo high.. haha..And I dunno why !
(it kinda rhyme's)

Oh YEAHHH !! I saw Shrek at Nasha's house.. Shrek is a guy who is kinda hot , form 3 , awesome hair and Athea's crush.. LOLss.. So he played futsal with Nasha's cousin.. It was akward.. haha.. I knew him through school.. But I dont like know know him.. I've just seen him at school.. That's all.. never had the guts to talk to him.. Out of all the people in the world why would it be him in Nasha'a house.. HAHA ! Athea's gonna be jealous.. haha..

BTW I dunno why we call him shrek.. HAHA ! Its kinda weird though..

So,,

I watched ZombieLand .. Its retarded in its own special way.. Hahah... Funny stuff though..

Okayy.. Dats all for 2day.. heeeeeee..

bubye ! :p


0 wat do you think ??: