BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Nov 17, 2009

WAAAHH !! I'm gonna miss them !!







Oh no !! Yesterday was the last day of school for Form 1 people !!

Im really gonna miss my class,, I Gaharu..
They are like Family to me.. We are all close to each other.. And we care for each other.. Even though there's Chinese,, Malay's,, And even Indians... we are all alike.. Heee.. I cant wait to see them next year !!

The People Im gonna miss like HELL is :

1. Adriana Marsya = She's my beshtie and its gonna stay that way.. She super nice and super smart ! She is with this guy named Syaiful but people call him Gaybear.. She loves him like there's nothing else to love.. She sometime's avoid me by going to Gaybear cus she knows I hate GAYBEAR !!

2. Feenaz = She's bitchy and I love her that way .. She single but always flirting !! AHAKss.. She tell's me everything and I tell her everything too.. Awwwhh.. She loves Big Bang just like I do.. hee.. We share everything in common and I mean EVERYTHING !! She also love the word 'LoLs' .. heh.

3. Nurul Nur Ainn = She's a slut and she knows that .. She's always changes boyfriends!! HAHA !! Her first Bf was when she was 8.. Ahakkss.. She's very very Bitchy and her voice is soooo loud! She's one of a kind !! Heeeeeeeeee.. (:

4. Vinod Ghanesh = His indian and he's hot.. LOLss.. He is very very very nice !! BTW Vinod got 4 packs !! Hahaha!! He cares for us.. And always defend us .. His the bestest prefect I ever knowned in my entire life and damn SERIOUS !!

5. Kelvin Gan = He likes to talk about dirty stuff (if you know what i mean).. LOLss.. His damn smart !! And his hair is AWESOME !! His retarded in his own special way.. But I still luv him ! HAHA !!

6. Airiel Daud = He is soooooooooooooooo nice !! His kinda fat !! Ahakss.. he's also a smart guy.. He like's to talk crap !! He has a fatherly attitude.. HAHA !!

7. Adrial Quek = Out of them all.. He is the smartest and he is the one who likes to talk nonsense and what he talk's about never make sense.. HAHA.. and he sooo overprotective for the girls in our class.. AHAKKKss..

There are more people actually but i didnt write it here cuz if I do.. It will be long and boring HAHA !! So.. If i miss anybody dont sit in a dark corner and cry.. LOLss..

BYE !!

I love 1 G..

0 wat do you think ??: