BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Oct 25, 2009

New Blog I guess..

YO !! Dis is my new blog.. My old one is full of HATE .. And its borrr-ing.. So pliz be a follower and read about my life everyday..HAHA.. (promoting).. To people who dont know me.. Let me tell you some stuff (about me)..
# My name is Karissa Iris Lund.. (remember dat)
# Im 13.. Still young.. TEE HEE
# SMK SBS is where I learn which i dont pay attention much.. (:
# As I am writing dis.. Im having a flu and a sourtrout.. SHISH !!
# I hate fakers.. and i know alot of 'em -- NO !!
# People say im funny and lil' insane.. BAHAHAHA ..
# I like boys.. but Im not a nympho !
# I love my bitches !!
- Nasha
- Adriana
- Lydia
- Feenaz
- Liyana
- & maybe Mira
Dont mess with 'em cuz i will surely kick your BIG FAT ASS..
Dat's all I guees..

So,,,,,, wat now??
Im hungry..
TEE HEE..
I'll keep you updated..
BUH-BYE

0 wat do you think ??: