BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Dec 2, 2009

Wednesday - they are the worst..


Emm..My title is soo the opposite.. haha

Hmm.. today '-'

The usual..
Woke up in the morning feeling like P.Diddy.. LOL
Took a shower..
Eat..
Watch TV..
On9-ing..
Nuthin special.. blaagghh..
-__-

ohh !!!
Went to Nasha's house..
and we pergi to " PASAR MALAM "
at bummed with some old friends..

I kinda missed skola agama.. haha
All the people I hanged out with..

Me, Nasha , Adriana , Fatimah and Naqiah..
We used to call ourselves ShitHeads..
bahahaha.. LMOA..

And.. this 1 boy..
we hanged out with..
his 2 years younger then us..
he sooo nice and cute !
I treat him like my younger brother..
but with more love !
haha..
Gosh i missed him..
awwhhh :')

oh yea ! me and Nasha bummed into our ex-Crush..
LOL..
his name..

MUHAMMAD KHAIRUL AMIRIN

aaaaaahhhh !!
his drop dead gorgeous now...
woosssshhh..
i wanna make out with him..
haha.. jk jk !
His eyes.. is soo dreamy..
seriously..
Me and Nasha is like dying for his beautiful eyes !

okayy okayy..
Dats all about him..

Its late and I need some beauty sleep..
haha..
soo.. BUBYE !!



0 wat do you think ??: