BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Dec 31, 2009

I'm not quite ready to let go of this past year, I have so much to show


Happy New Year (:

I celebrated New Year's with my lil bro in my room.
When everybody was having fun at KLCC , PAVI etc.

Actually I dont want to celebrate New Year's with my Family.
There's anger everywhere.

When I woke up this morning
I got a feeling that this year is gonna be a rough year for me.

Lately, I been crying all night.
Seriously.
Because of all the things that have happened to me.
I think back at wonder..
WHY ME ?!?
Why cant god find some other miserable chick.

The tension in my house is always there.
My uncle keep bragging and making my spirit down.
He must find a way to annoy me.
He cant stop.
I think he have no self-control.
I know its bad saying that,
but its true.
And you cant hide from the truth.
He think he the boss in my life.
well, yea, get over it.
Your just not -.-

If my mum was still alive,
I'll bet, 100% that my life would be damn happy.
If she was here,
I could tell everything to her.
Not like my aunty.
She acts like she understands me.
i cant even talk to her about school, crushes and all that stuff.
Cuz if i do.
She's gonna flip out and idk.. starts to lecture me.
Maybe she didnt experienced teenage life.
Or maybe she just forgot about it.


People think i'm happy.
well, actually im not.
Im just some sad,tired up person.

I dont show my feelings,
and i hate talking about it.

It awkward when i get to know somebody,
and they want to know more about me.
So, I just tell them the story of my life.
Then, the start to say sorry and all that kinda stuff.
I dont wanna be some charity case.

That is why i dont talk about my personal with new friends.

Thats all i guess.
So, i hope u have a happy life.

Oh yea, Im depressed.

0 wat do you think ??: