BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Dec 9, 2009

Im jealous -__-'


You wanna know why I'm jealous..
well.. because..

My mum told us that if we get 75% above for our exams on all our papers.
She'll give us sumthing that we want.
I just ask for a new phone because my phone is busted and that phone's are cheap.
( well some of them )
I dont really care cuz I need a phone.
But my brother was like I want a laptop !
My mum was like okayy then.

Well today was my brother's birthday.
When we were at Ampang Point for our guitar lesson's.
I was first. It took half an hour.
Then after class
i didnt find my mum.
So i called using Effan's phone.
Since I dont have one -__-'
Mum said that she will be up in just a minute..
So I waited and waited and waited
And finally I saw up the elevator.
She was holding a plastic bag which seems very heavy.
And I said to her wats that in the bag ??
And she said...
I bought a laptop for Hafiz..
And I was acting all excited which I really wasn't
Outside I was like..
OMG ! Hafiz is gonna love dis bla bla bla
But in my heart I was like
WTH ?? This is sooo unfair )':

BTW : His grade wasn't that good either :p

As im writing dis...

Hafiz and Effan is downstairs
and playing with his NEW LAPTOP
:p

Oh yea,
while Me and my mum was wrapping the LAPTOP
She keeps babbling at me about..
Stuff dat I really really dont wanna hear...
Like..

If u improve bla bla bla i will buy u bla bla bla
buying a phone which cost about a thousand bla bla bla
i rather buy you laptop bla bla bla
and some other shit.

And I was like..
I told u that i wanted u to buy me phone
which is CHEAP ..
Just soo I could communicate with you easier.
A laptop is expensive.
And bla bla bla

I didnt say that out loud
I just keeped it in my heart.

Well I just need to SUCK IT UP
and deal with it
( eventhough I dont really want too )
but I will try.
-__-'

blaaaaaagghh

Im jealous !








0 wat do you think ??: