BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Dec 7, 2009

hahaha hehehe huhuhu


Oh,, I found dis picture at photobucket..
haha (:

Soo.. what did i do today ??

Oh yea,
I woke up, took a shower, put my clothes on
then went down stairs, saw food
take plate, put food in plate
then eat food, then drink
then.. bla bla bla.

Then I on9-ing in the afternoon for awhile
Then, my mum came back home.
Went to Carrefour..
then, the best part !

This guy who is.. idk.. 18?? 20??
Who is amazingly hot with an emo look.
He looked chinese but kinda melayu..
He sells girls shoes ! LOL (:
So.. I just keep staring at him like a lost retard..
I think he notice me starting at him.
But he buat dunno.. haha
Ok ok ok.

Then ate lunch there.
Then went back home..
On9-ing again..

Then on the evening went to the park as usual.
Then went back home.

Took a shower.
And then HERE I'AM writing crappy stuff.
woooooooosshh..
haha.. BUBYE !


0 wat do you think ??: