BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Dec 4, 2009

Fridays - I see your face.. well.. actually.. i didnt.. haha



Woossshh !
-.-'

I dunno wat to tulis about..
hmmph..
wait,
Let me think ..
>.<

*thinking

I think Im gonna write stuff about Nasha..
Nasha Nasha Nasha
well, lets see.. I've known dis girl since I was like 3 !
She's HOTT not pretty
Her eyes is the sepet-sepet type.. haha
Her hair is shoulder length and pure black !
She's crazy !
and sumtime acts like a RETARD !
heeee.. jk jk jk
She never had a boyfriend..
Even though a lot of boys like her..
And i mean a lot !!
pfft..
She's a bitch at times !
when we fight laa..
BTW..
She's one of them !
I mean .. one of
The " Mean Girls" at school..
haha.. LMAO !!

Here's is how THEY talk.. haha
*kutuk-ing..

N = Nasha
% = one of her friends..

Please read this in a gedik tone..

N : Heyy girls !!
% : Heyy nasha !!
N : Im soo hot..
% : Nope.. Im hott..
N : Im hotter..
% : watever !
N : Im like soo hott.. all the guys like like me..
% : okayy okayy.. Lets go mock people !

then.. a nerd(girl) walks infront of them..

N : OMGee.. She's soo uglayy !
% : yea.. I know.. I bet she's the kampung type..
N : Duuhh !

Okayy dats all..
No offence Nasha !
I love you laa weyh !

Heeeeee (:




0 wat do you think ??: