BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Nov 12, 2009

OMGeeeee !! Happiest day yet !!


Here is a pic of HIM... heeeeeeeee...

Today was normal.. Feenaz came to my house.. Nasha alsoo..


and nothing happen.. but.. after I balik from Spectrum.. I went home and online facebook and myspace.. Just approved some people and bla bla bla..

Then,, I saw Nicholas Chia was online at facebook.. And I think you guys know I have a really BIG CRUSH ON HIM.. at first I didn't want to chat with him.. But then I chatted with anyways.. LOL.

He is DAMN NICE.. waaaahhh.. heeeeeeee...

So this is exactly what happened !!

K : Karissa
N : Nicholas

K = Hello ???

N = Hey.. who are you ??

K = emm. I go to the same school as you.. heh

N = okay.. nice to meet you..

K = nice to meet you too.. soo.. watca duin ??

N = chatting ,, studying

K = ouh,, okayy okayy

N = okay.. u ?? Tomorrow last day for you juniors..

K = LOL~ I know.. *happy*

N = why happy ??

K = cuzz.. no studying laa.. heeeeeeeee...

N = hehe..

K = BTW Im from 1 Gaharu..

N = okay.. im stupid

K = oooookayy.. I dont really care if your smart or stupid.. your in 5 Damar or 5 Gaharu ??

N = 5 Gaharu.. hehe.. say hi to me tomorrow.. tell me your the girl that chat with me on facebook
okay ?? cuz tommorow last day maahh..

K = emm.. okayy

N = k,, i'ma go off now..

K = ehh,, tuesday last day laa. not tommorow..

N = byebye ,, k,, LOL

K = k .. BYE (:

-end-

And thenn he OFF9..

OMG !!! He told me to say HI to HIM.. waaahhhhhhh.. Im smiling like really big rite now.. God really loves me.. LOL..

I still cant believe this !! weeeeeeeeeee!!! My crush finally like talk/chat to me.. huhu..
My mouth hurts for smiling big soo much..

K laa.. I dont wanna brag..

0 wat do you think ??: