BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Nov 28, 2009

kuantan -.- then GENTING >.<


Today i woke up at 7 in the morning..
Waaaahhh.. damn sleepy dat time..
I went to the showers and mandi laa
but in a malas way.. haha !

So.. went to Kuantan ..
Met a few people..
BORING :(

So we headed home..
And then my dad terus pergi Genting..
I was like.

" Daddy ! Nak gi mane nie ?? Dah sampai Genting dah nie ! "

in a kecoh way.. LOL
And my dad was like ..

" Eh, a'ah laa.. x pe ah.. gi Genting "
In a weird way..

And I was like

" wookayy .. no hal ! "

haha..

So.. we had fun there..
Took some pictures and bla bla bla..
And then we went to Nasha's house..
penat laa ! ayooo..
Then !
we went home..

everybody was in a busuk and penat condition..
haha..
Dats all !

woooooosssshhh !

BYEE :)

0 wat do you think ??: