BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Nov 24, 2009

" THE CAT "


Its currently 12.30 in the afternoon..

This morning while I was busy sleeping dreaming about fairies and unicorns.. haha.. yea rite !
My dad woke me up with a hell of a news..
There's dis CAT. yesshh,, cat as in furry & cute...
Dis cat keep bugging my cat, Comen .
( Mating season - BAHAHAHA !!)
soo,, dis cat is not scared of anything and I mean anything..
Dis is how we TRIED to shoo to cat away..
- Me and Kimi hit it with a broom.. didnt work
- Ayet shoo-ed it like there's noting else to shoo.. haha
- Hafiz sparayed it with water.. But it came back- NOO !
- My dad hit it with a batang paip - It didnt move an inch !
& lastly ..
My dad sprayed it with PEPPER SPRAY at it's face..
but.. It still didnt work,,. BOOHOO :(

So... we gave up.. but then my dad... had this brilliant idea..
He pick the cat up and put in the back of the car..
So we drove to Bandar Baru Ampang..
Im staying at Halaman..
So its kinda far - for a cat..

Okayy Okayy
So the hell of a news is that..

THE EFFIN' CAT CAME BACK !!

I was like WTH !!??

It took him 4 days to come back.
I wonder..

WHAT'S WRONG WIF DAT CAT !!

unbelievable..
haha..
Dats all about " THE CAT "

emm.. Im going to dentist this evening.. haha..

OKAYY..
BUBYE !!
heeeeeee..

(:

0 wat do you think ??: